In Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr, you are an Inquisitor, one of the most powerful agents of the Imperium. You operate in the Caligari Sector, a region which has been overrun by heretics, mutants and the Daemons of Chaos.
Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr, the first action-RPG set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, features both fast-paced and tactical combat. From destructible environments and a cover-based combat system, to skill trees, vehicles and a wide range of weapons, the game offers a truly unique experience. The game is also set in a persistent universe, which boasts incredible replay value thanks to its size and a randomly generated mission system.
Eliminate Chaos as a Crusader Inquisitor, take down abominations with guile and agility as an Assassin Inquisitor, or fight fire with fire playing as a Psyker Inquisitor. In single-player, two-player local co-op (exclusively on consoles) or four-player online multiplayer, you must enforce the will of the Emperor and cleanse the darkest sectors of the Imperium of heresy.
- The first action RPG set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe
- Three character classes with three variants each 60+ weapons with four abilities each and 18 skill trees allow you to create your own style of play
- A persistent open world
- A Cabal creation system to build factions of Inquisitors
- Tactical and brutal battles incorporated into individual storylines
- Online multiplayer mode for up to four players and two-player local co-op mode, exclusively on consoles
- Free and paid post-launch DLC (missions, planets, upgrades, etc.)