The Tiny Bang Story, developed by Colibri Games, is set on the fictitious world of the Tiny Planet. When an asteroid hit the planet, its fragile world broke into pieces. Players will now have to recover its lost beauty and help the population of the Tiny Planet. Along their way through five chapters, they will solve numerous puzzles and fix imaginative machines in a classic point & click environment.
BEST GAMES of 2011 by GameHouse
TOP 10 BEST GAMES and TOP 5 BEST ANDVENTURES GAMES of 2011 by Gamezebo
TOP 100 BEST INDIE GAMES of 2011 by Indie DB.
TOP 10 on Mac App Store in more countries, TOP 1 – in Japan, Russia, Taiwan.
- There is no text in this game. It is fun for all ages and suitable for the whole family!
- Five vastly different chapters and over 30 exciting brain teasers (minigames)
- A bright, gorgeous world drawn entirely by hand
- Absorbing game play and simple navigation
- 10 enchanting musical themes
- Soundtrack is available for free on our site www.colibrigames.com
Pricing and Availability:
The Tiny Bang Story is only $2.99 USD and available worldwide. Lite version is FREE.
Link in iTunes:
Full version http://itunes.apple.com/app/the-tiny-bang-story-hd/id495937600
Lite version http://itunes.apple.com/app/the-tiny-bang-story-hd-lite/id498967197