Mixing RPG and rhythm elements, along with a killer soundtrack, is what gives The Metronomicon: Slay the Dance Floor its secret sauce. To spread that sauce further we’ve created this live-action trailer to keep your hype level at 100. Check a look:
Created and developed by Danny Garfield of Puuba, and published by Akupara Games, The Metronomicon: Slay the Dance Floor will be available Tuesday, Aug 29th (PS4), and Wednesday, Aug 30th (Xbox One) as a digital download (MSRP $19.99). Xbox One players will be able to pre-order The Metronomicon: STDF via the Xbox Games Store on August 2.
To learn more about how the soundtrack was developed, please visit today’s PS Blog feature located here – PS Blog Feature
In The Metronomicon – Slay the Dance Floor you take control of a party of eight masters of the “Rhythmic Combat Arts” to wage musical warfare against a multitude of dance-mongering fiends. Control up to four heroes at a time as they cast powerful spells, buff their teammates, and beat down enemies on the dance floor. The success of your heroes depends entirely on your rhythm skills so if you want to survive, you got to DANCE.
Features of The Metronomicon – Slay the Dance Floor
- Unique Rhythm RPG– Slay fearsome beasts to an even fiercer beat in this Western take on the rhythm RPG genre
- A Soundtrack like No Other– A powerful, ear-shattering mix of electronic and indie music featuring renowned artists such as Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence, Shiny Toy Guns, along with tracks from YACHT, Perturbator, J-Punch, and DJ CUTMAN
- An Epic Quest– Slay the Dance floor features a full-fledged story mode and a multitude of extra features
- Strategy – Improve your characters’ stats, hunt down powerful equipment, and combine a multitude of newly-learned abilities – switching between tanking, healing, buffing, and damage-dealing classes on the fly because it’s dance or die in The Metronomicon
- Endless Replayability– Freeplay mode, ranked side quests, two-player co-op, and a full-on dance battle arena enable you to revisit the game’s awesome soundtrack at your own pace