Yesterday, Rogue Snail released their first official gameplay trailer for Relic Hunters Legend, their sequel to Relic Hunters Zero. The previous game in the series, Relic Hunters Zero, was a 100% free-to-play, open-sourced game on Steam that boasted an engaged community of over a million players around the world. Rogue Snail is now fully focused on expanding the Relic Hunters universe to a full commercial release.
Rogue Snail is anticipating a closed PC Beta for 2018, with full PC and console releases tentatively scheduled for 2019.
- Play for free, forever
- Online cooperative play for up to 4 players
- Next-generation of top-down shooter combat
- Gorgeous visuals with innovative 2D/3D mix
- Touching Tale of Friendship and Time Travel
- Full 3D environments and verticality
- Deep RPG systems
- 4K Resolution, Unlocked framerates, 21:9 support