Cut a rug with the Persona gang! Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight demos are now available on PlayStation 4 in North America. Ahead of the full games’ December 4 launch, these demos contain four songs each from P3D and P5D, including P3D’s Burn My Dread (Novoiski Remix), Light the Fire Up in the Night, P5D’s Rivers in the Desert (Mito Remix), Blooming Villain, and more, giving players a sample of the full list of catchy tunes.
Additionally, digital pre-orders for each individual title on PlayStation 4, as well as the Persona Dancing: Endless Night Collection, are open today on the North American PSN Store. Those who pre-order the digital versions will still receive the same pre-order bonuses as the physical versions. Shinjiro Aragaki will be available in Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight with the final boss theme of Persona 3,”Battle Hymn of the Soul,” and in Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight, Goro Akechi will come with the Persona awakening theme of Persona 5,”Will Power.” All digital pre-orders of the Persona Endless Night Collection will grant both characters and theme songs on the game’s launch on December 4. Both Akechi and Shinjiro, as well as both of their songs, can be used interchangeably in either P3D or P5D.
For European fans, digital pre-orders will not be available for P3D, P5D, or the Endless Night Collection. However, any digital purchases of the game(s) within two weeks of launch will provide the same bonuses as the digital pre-orders described above. This applies to both the PS4 and Vita versions of the games. Also, EU fans will be able to get their dancing shoes on in the P3D/P5D demos on December 11*! (*Release date for P3D/P5D in EU is still set for December 4, 2018.)
Finally, we’re excited to announce a collaboration with the Irvine, California, Honey & Butter Macarons! Honey & Butter will be selling special P3D/P5D character macarons, as well as a selection of exclusive P3D/P5D merchandise from November 24-28 at the Irvine Spectrum. The entire bakery will be redecorated to feature the Phantom Thieves and SEES in their stylish dancing outfits. If you’re a fan of Persona and plan on being in the area from Nov 24-28, be sure to stop by!
Get the Club Velvet VIP Treatment with the Persona Dancing: Endless Night Collection on PS4:
Launching on December 4, the Persona Dancing: Endless Night Collection will be available for $99.99 on PS4. Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight will be available standalone for $39.99 | $59.99 each (PS Vita | PS4). Physical and digital pre-orders for each of the individual games and the Persona Dancing: Endless Night Collection for PS4 are now available at https://atlus.com/personadancing/.
- Jam out to all your favorite Persona music with both Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight in an exclusive hardcover artbook package featuring character art by Shigenori Soejima.
- Also includes a digital download code for Persona 4: Dancing All Night for the PlayStation 4 – the only way to get P4D on PS4!
P3D & P5D + Megaverse Costume Pack for PlayStation Vita:
Vita players can purchase the P3D & P5D + Megaverse Costume Pack bundle on December 4 for $69.99, which contains both Vita versions of P3D and P5D, as well as a huge selection of Shin Megami Tensei-inspired costumes for your dancers!
Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight features include:
- Memorable Soundtrack – Return to the worlds of Persona 3 and Persona 5 and relive cherished memories with the games’ most memorable songs by Shoji Meguro, composed by Ryota Kozuka, as well as all-new remixes by ATOLS, Lotus Juice, ?Taku Takahashi (m-flo /block.fm), Jazztronik, and more! Unlock a total of 25 fan-favorite tracks in each game.
- Dancing! – Choose from several difficulty levels and dance alongside the members of SEES and the legendary Phantom Thieves in a customizable rhythm game experience. Characters can tear up the dance floor with a partner by performing well during a song and entering “Fever” mode; try out some of your favorite character combinations!
- English and Japanese Voiceovers – Choose to listen to your favorite characters’ voices in either English or Japanese with dual audio options! English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish subtitles are also available.
- Social – In “Social,” players can connect with their favorite characters and deepen their social bonds through conversations and mini-events. Fulfill character-specific conditions to unlock special events and unlock new items.
- Collect Costumes – Collect and equip a variety of costumes and accessories to create an even flashier dance experience.
Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight will be available on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita platforms in the Americas and Europe on December 4. The game has been rated T for Teen by the ESRB. Please visit the official website for more information: http://atlus.com/personadancing.