“It is really interesting to explore ‘what if’ scenarios, and we cannot wait for our players to experience the twists Origin Crisis will introduce to the story in DCUO,” said Jens Andersen, Creative Director, DC Universe Online. “In this DLC, players will travel through time to play out alternate histories and futures. What would happen to Metropolis if Superman worked for Lex Luthor? What if Bruce Wayne became an evil assassin instead of a vigilante? These are the stories and realities that the players will experience and influence.”
Origin Crisis offers players a fresh narrative with increased thrills and dangers. Brainiac has been defeated, but the war is not over. This new chapter will offer Heroes and Villains an array of adventures through new Raids and Operations as Future Lex Luthor and Future Batman wage a war through time and the very fabric of reality. The two will muster their forces in an attempt to change foundational events in the lives of iconic characters and alter their futures. As the story unfolds, players will have access to an assortment of new multiplayer adventures and solo simulations.
Origin Crisis will feature:
- New Quantum Controller Power Set – Manipulate time, control gravity and twist the very fabric of space itself!
- Two challenging new Raids
- Two new Hero Origin Operations
- Two new Villain Origin Operations
- Iconic Anomalies – Two new Solo Simulation Challenges
- New Gear, including Tier 5 PvE Gear and new Iconic-inspired Gear
- New Feats, Collections and Trophies
DCUO’s Origin Crisis DLC pack will be a free download for the game’s Legendary members and will be available for purchase to Free and Premium players via the PlayStation Network, the in-game Marketplace, or for PC players via the DCUniverseOnline.com website.