Discover more about China’s history in a series of Era videos taking place in Oriental Empires. Today, the first Era video is being released ‘The Early Bronze Age’ and can be viewed on Iceberg’s Youtube Channel.
In Oriental Empires, the historical landscapes of ancient China takes center stage. Set in one of mankind’s greatest civilizations, Oriental Empires brings the unique mountains, forests, plains and deserts of China to life in one spectacular strategy experience. Control a city or tribe from the dawn of Chinese history and turn it into a great empire. Develop lands, create great cities in order to raise huge armies and engage in epic wars set to make its mark on history!
- Start out as a single nation or tribe, starting from humble beginnings with a single settlement and expand your empire and develop your culture with the aim of becoming the universally recognized Son of Heaven and ruler of the world
- Persuade the other factions to recognize you as such by either military force or by diplomatic persuasion
- Play as one of 16 different factions each with their own special bonuses or penalties
- Vast beautifully rendered map featuring an attractive and authentic depiction of the landscape of China and Mongolia
- Large scale battles with hundreds or thousands of soldiers, depicted in detail right on the game map. Watch skilled armies and reinforcements go to battle, according to the battle orders and formations set by the player
- Fully animated 3D models, with variations in face and clothing for each model, including infantry, cavalry, chariot and artillery units, as well as naval forces
- Long seamless zoom range lets you step right into the game world or zoom out for a strategic overview
- Develop your settlements by constructing buildings and developing the landscape around them, build markets and ports to enable trade by land and water
- Elaborate research tree including technology as well as cultural, philosophical and religious developments
- Many other elements will determine the outcome of your quest for dominance such as Leaders, Sieges, Unrest and Rebellion, and Authority and Culture ratings
- As Emperor, set edicts, laws and decrees to balance power and move into a glorious new Era, with new technologies and military units that change the game
For more information regarding Oriental Empires, please visit the official website at: www.orientalempires.com.
"I've been gaming since I stood on milk crates to reach the controls. New games, retro games, you name it, I probably love it."