Build your dream ship, arm it to the teeth with all manner of destructive firepower, and set out on your galaxy-spanning journey. Whether you decide to endlessly tweak your galaxy with the Super Sandbox mode, or dive into a random, procedurally generated one, you won’t be alone. Go ship-to-ship with 200 unique AI captains as you set out to shape the galaxy however you like. Will you take up the role of a scavenger or a ruthless pirate? Will you set out as a lone wolf or forge a mighty faction with the AI captains who aren’t out for your blood? The living galaxy sandbox of Space Pirates and Zombies 2 is yours to explore and – well – blow up!
Add Space Pirates and Zombies 2 to your Steam wishlist today:
Space Pirates and Zombies 2 launches November 7 on Steam for Windows, Mac OSX and Linux, offering up full VR support for free to HTC Vive or Oculus Rift owners. For more information, follow the game on Facebook, or visit the game’s website.
- 200 persistent Captains that are able to do everything the player can, including forming dynamic factions, building structures, controlling territory, and going to war.
- A truly living galaxy that isn’t player-centric, developing differently each game through the interactions of the AI Captains.
- Build your own faction from nothing.
- Randomly generated modular parts. Build the mothership that suits your play style, on the fly, in seconds.
- Strategic ship building. The mass, location and shape of parts all matter, making ship design a meaningful decision.
- A fully physics-based 3D environment where everything is destructible, takes damage from impacts, and can be grabbed and even thrown at enemies.
Part time employee of a major video game retailer.
Latest posts by Tiffany "CeissaDesiste" Toms (see all)
- Put Your Detective Cap On! LAYTON’S MYSTERY JOURNEY: Katrielle and the Millionaires’ Conspiracy – Deluxe Edition is Now Available - 11/08/2019
- Action-Adventure Sparklite To Get Steam Demo Next Week, Console Pre-orders Now Live - 11/08/2019
- Stay Cool, Kobayashi-San!: A River City Ransom Story Available Today - 11/08/2019