For devotees of puzzle games, indie studio MythicOwl is launching their sudoku-like hit Hexologic on Steam, iOS and Android today. The game is available on the Steam store for $2.99 –featuring a 30% discount for one week–, and on the AppStore and Google Play for $0.99.
Based on hexagonal grids, Hexologic reinvents the rules of Sudoku. In this challenging puzzler you’ll have to combine the dots and the hexagons in three possible directions, so that their sum matches the one given at the edge, and go through more than 60 levels in 4 different worlds. The game is chiilingfully enhanced by pastel-colored settings and relaxing music.
“We have been squashing our brains with the classic sudoku for a while now” says Tomasz Mularczyk, CEO at MythicOwl. “Hexologic is a fresh twist to this logic-based puzzle genre which will attract veterans and newcomers alike”.
Hexologic is also coming to Nintendo Switch on June, 12th.
- Relaxation, putting your mind at ease in the immersive atmosphere
- 4 completely different game worlds, each with unique gameplay mechanics
- More than 60 levels designed down to the smallest details
- Well-balanced puzzles
- An atmospheric soundtrack accentuating the game’s ambience
- Website: www.mythicowl.com/hexologic
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MythicOwlGames
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/hexologicthegame
- Steam store: https://store.steampowered.com/app/785890/Hexologic/
- AppStore: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hexologic/id1343246862
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mythicowl.hexologic
Part time employee of a major video game retailer.