The theme of this pack is the Big Score: how to steal it, or how to stop it. The new maps and game mode in Battlefield Hardline: Robbery are designed to let criminal teams plan and execute the perfect heist; or, for law enforcement, to get the crooks in cuffs before they can pull it off.
Whether it’s boosting jewels, double-crossing an international smuggling ring, or extracting a high-value piece of intel from a precinct locker room, teams on both sides of the law will have to pull together to make (or break) these epic heists
Here’s what’s on deck in Battlefield Hardline: Robbery
- Four expansive maps: The Docks, Break Pointe, Museum, and Precinct 7
- New 5v5 game mode: Squad Heist
- 4 new weapons
- 2 new gadgets
- 2 new factional vehicles and new vehicle upgrades
- New camos and vehicle paints
- The Legendary Super Feature
Learn more about Battlefield Hardline: Robbery and the new game mode: Squad Heist.