Eufloria is set in deep space, you assume the role of the commander of interstellar floral life forms who live on and gain their resources from asteroids. You must use ‘seedlings’ produced by the ‘Dyson Trees’ that grow on asteroids to colonize and conquer them. As your ‘Dyson Trees’ grow stronger they produce more ‘seedlings’ with different attributes and abilities. You must explore and conquer as many asteroids as possible to discover the origin of a mysterious grey menace that threatens the universe and to speed up the return of the mythical ‘Growers’.
Eufloria blends simple but original game play with beautiful soothing music and stunningly simple ambient graphics.
“Eufloria features strategic game play, but with no complicated interface. It allows for exploration and expansion without the frustration of being punished for small mistakes,” said developer Rudolf Kremers . “There isn’t a space marine in sight. Eufloria’s game play is based on growing your life forms on the asteroids that you conquer throughout the game. It’s intergalactic guerrilla gardening.”
Key features of Eufloria:
- Beautifully designed interface.
- Easy to use touch controls; no virtual joystick!
- A 25 level Story Mode with many hours of game play.
- “Relaxed Mode”, for a more ambient experience which anyone can enjoy.
- Skirmish levels that can be played over and over.
- “Dark Matter Mode” for a stylish, more challenging way to play.
- Original ambient soundtrack by “Milieu”.
- Twenty Achievements for Game Center users.
The Eufloria App is available for $4.99 from the App Store on iPad.