Players can celebrate Play to Give by completing any of the five in-game challenges that kick off with the start of EA PLAY on June 12, where they’ll be able to earn special rewards:
- Battlefield 4 and Battlefield Hardline: Earn a Gold Battlepack by providing supplies to your teammates in need. As a community, Battlefield 4 players are challenged with getting a 45 million total re-supply score and Battlefield Hardline players are challenged with getting a 5 million re-supply score from June 12-17. By achieving either of those goals, contributing players will get rewarded with an extra Gold Battlepack via Battlelog.
- Star Wars Battlefront: Players who complete any multiplayer match from June 12-14 can participate in the 3X Score Event, earning triple score and credits.
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes: From June 12 – 14 deploy a squad of female characters in Star Wars against the droids. Completing the quest for the first time will get you 50,000 credits, 1 Rey shard, 1 Princess Leia shard, and 25 shards needed to unlock a Jedi Knight Guardian. Subsequent completions will unlock shards of Princess Leia, Rey, Barriss Offee or Ahsoka Tano.
- EA SPORTS FIFA 16: Participate in the Play to Give Cup in FIFA Ultimate Team during EA PLAY. Win the tournament and you will receive an untradeable Rare Mega Pack. Any future tournament wins in the Play to Give Cup will get you a Premium Coins Pack.
- Madden NFL 16: Play Madden Ultimate Team from June 12-19 and complete a short objective list to receive 2,040 coins and a Pro Pack.
Visit www.ea.com/play2016 to learn tips to completing the Play to Give challenges and more about how EA gives back. EA PLAY will kick off in both Los Angeles and London on June 12, with EA PLAY LA running until June 14. EA will host their annual press conference at 1:00 p.m. PT/9:00 p.m. BST.