LucidSound, the fastest growing gaming headset brand, announced today their full roster of premium headsets being shown off at the E3 Electronics Entertainment Expo. The fresh line-up of headsets includes the all new LS31 and LS41 Wireless Headsets, alongside the eSports developed LS25, and the Xbox-licensed LS15X and LS35X. As one of the only independent ‘pure play’ gaming headset companies, LucidSound’s primary focus is to create audio products for the new generation of multiplatform gamers. The LS15X, LS35X, LS25, LS31, and LS41 all target the audio and comfort needs of specific types of players with the exact feature set they require.
“The LucidSound team is a renegade group of gamers gathered from the top gaming headset companies in the industry who are focused on innovation and determined to reinvent the gaming headset,” said Chris Von Huben, CEO of LucidSound. “Our focus is on exceptional comfort, outstanding sound quality, durability, clear chat communication and easy-to-use controls. We are proud to present the LS15X, LS35X, LS25, LS31, and LS41 at E3 this year.”
Microsoft-Licensed LS15X and LS35X:
The LucidSound LS15X and LS35X are one of the first gaming headsets designed for Xbox One that directly connect to the console without the need for cables or a base station.
- Xbox Wireless: Connects directly to your Xbox One console in the same way as an Xbox One Wireless Controller and configures automatically.
- Intuitive Controls: Features Intuitive and easy-to-use volume and mute controls using a unique system which is seamlessly integrated into the aesthetic design of the headset.
- Comfort: Designed for long-play sessions the LS15X and LS35X conform to the individual user and offer superior comfort.
- Sound Quality: Custom tuned drivers with state-of-the-art neodymium magnets provide deep bass and clear highs. Supports: Windows Sonic for Headphones and Dolby Atmos™ for headphones (download required).
LS25 eSports Gaming Headset:
The LS25 is made for the competitive gamer with an over-ear design offering immersive sound isolation.
- Comfort: Designed for long play-sessions, the LS25 uses advanced memory foam ear cushions that conform to the individual user and offer superior comfort.
- Intuitive Control System: The LS25 features Intuitive and easy to use volume and mute controls using a unique system which is integrated into the aesthetic design of the headset.
- Crystal Clear chat with dual mics: Dual microphone design offers a flexible boom mic for intense online gameplay. Remove the boom mic to use the integrated mic for mobile use.
- Sound Quality: Custom tuned 50mm speaker with state-of-the-art neodymium magnets provide deep bass and clear highs.
- Durable and Portable: The LS25 versatility and rugged design allow players take it on the road.
- Compatibility: Xbox One, Windows 10 PC, PlayStation 4, iOS or Android smartphone, mobile gaming devices such as Nintendo Switch.
LS31 Wireless Gaming Headset:
- Reliable Wireless Audio: A premium wireless headset for the quality conscious player, every aspect of the LS31 has been reimagined to deliver an exceptional gaming experience.
- Exceptional Sound: Upgraded drivers and amplification deliver purer audio with less distortion, whereas the oval earcup design is now easily replaceable and crafted for a more comfortable experience with increased noise isolation.
- Clear Chat: The flexible boom-mic features improved pick up accuracy.
- Premium Build: Upgraded build quality with a more flexible headband; more pliable and comfortable to wear for extended gaming sessions.
LS41 Wireless Gaming Headset:
- Precise Surround Sound: Delivering rich DTS Headphone:X1 Surround Sound across a range of platforms.
- Includes all the improvements in the LS31 plus advanced gel-cooled memory foam earpads.
- Long Battery Life: Equipped with a higher capacity rechargeable battery, significantly improving running time to over 20 hours.
- Reliable Wireless Performance: Improved USB transmitter design which is now flexible, allowing for much improved placement when connecting to the host console.
The entire new range of products will be appearing via invite only at the LucidSound suite at E3 2018.