Today, developer JFI Games Inc., Justdan International Co. Ltd. and publisher PQube reveal the release date and a new gameplay trailer for Dusk Diver! The Taipei based and developed anime action game gives players a tour of the city’s iconic Ximending district with a difference on the following dates:
– October 24th on Steam worldwide
– October 25th on Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 in Europe
– October 29th on Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 in North America
The Dusk Diver Day One Edition features a high quality Art Book packed full of gorgeous visuals, concept art and character profiles. Alongside this, divers will receive 7 character badges featuring the colourful inhabitants of Taipei’s Ximending district! The Art Book, Badges and game are housed in a Day One Edition Box with cover art exclusive to it.
Dusk Diver is being locally developed in Taiwan and the first game to capture the vibrant and exciting lifestyle of Ximending district, one of the country’s most popular tourist locations.
The story starts at Exit 6 of the MRT station Ximending, showing a recreation of its streets in a realistic but fantasized world, rendered in beautiful anime style.
From there on, players follow ordinary high school student Yang Yumo and experience her fantasy action adventure through Ximending and Youshanding, a mirror world with two faces.
Check out the official Dusk Diver homepage: https://duskdiver.jfigames.com/index_en.html
For more information and the latest news, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, Instagram and our official website: http://pqube.co.uk/
Part time employee of a major video game retailer.
Latest posts by Tiffany "CeissaDesiste" Toms (see all)
- Indie RTS God-like Game “The Mims Beginning” Coming to Nintendo Switch - 11/15/2019
- Put Your Detective Cap On! LAYTON’S MYSTERY JOURNEY: Katrielle and the Millionaires’ Conspiracy – Deluxe Edition is Now Available - 11/08/2019
- Action-Adventure Sparklite To Get Steam Demo Next Week, Console Pre-orders Now Live - 11/08/2019