Re:Legend launches its Kickstarter campaign Wednesday, July 26. An all-encompassing simulator-RPG hybrid with strong monster raising and multiplayer features, Re:Legend is the co-op adventure developers Magnus Games have been craving long before they began development almost two years ago. See it in action before crowdfunding begins with a stunning set of animated GIFs: http://imgur.com/a/7h9Aa
Your first few days in Re:Legend might consist of planting a few crops to subsist on, trading part of your harvest with the villagers, and eventually gaining enough resources to build a comfortable home. But as you go about your business, you will discover what makes Vokka Island unique: the presence of numerous monster-like creatures called Magnus. By taming and befriending wild Magnus like the adorable Momochi and Draconewt, this new world will truly open up to you. From helping you in a wealth of activities to carrying you across the island, loyal Magnus are the key to a prosperous life.
Magnus Games will release Re:Legend on PC (Windows) and intend on supporting PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch if Kickstarter stretch goals are met.
Re:Legend was unveiled in April through the Square Enix Collective, where it became one of the best supported projects and obtained the highest ratio of “Yes” replies, finishing at 99%.
- Magnus taming and raising – All Magnus on Vokka Island are tameable and the way you raise them will determine how they grow
- Extensive life skills and activities – Farming, fishing, mining, and crafting are just a few of the ways you can fund the development of your village
- Co-operative local and online multiplayer – Join with up to three friends to speed up your domestic tasks or set out on a journey across the island together with your Magnus
- Expansion and exploration – Build upgrades for your village and recruit NPCs to further develop Vokka Island
- Character customization – A new life calls for a new you!