For a deeper look, check out this listing of features!
- Become Captain America: Engage in combat against enemies bent on world domination during World War II. Use your abilities as the ultimate Super-Soldier to infiltrate Hydra’s Castle and annihilate the forces of evil.
- Use Captain America’s Shield: Your shield is your most powerful weapon and best defense. Use it to take out multiple enemies from a distance, block incoming attacks, destroy objects, solve puzzles, and reflect incoming fire back at enemies.
- Capture the Castle, Save the World: Infiltrate a huge castle complex that’s both an acrobatic playground for the Captain’s physical prowess and a house of mystery, with enemies and danger at every turn.
- Acrobatic Platforming: Extensive acrobatic abilities allow you to scale walls, climb ledges, and vault from poles to overcome environmental challenges. Master timing-based controls to execute advanced moves and discover multiple paths through missions.
- Free-Flowing Combat: Move freely through the castle battlefield with acrobatic precision as you take down multiple enemies with devastating combos. Take control of a turret or grab a soldier from behind and use his weapons against him. Execute punches, kicks, grabs, vaults, and shield throws to unleash the power of Captain America.
- Face Fearsome Foes: Face off against Captain America’s greatest villains, including the Red Skull, Arnim Zola, Baron Strucker, Madame Hydra, Iron Cross, and more.
- Original Storyline Set in the Movie Universe: Experience the stirring tales of Captain America’s world with an original story by noted Marvel scribe Christos Gage created specifically for the video games and set in the movie universe.
- Comic Book Legend: Created by the legendary team of Joe Simon and Jack Kirby in 1941, the iconic hero actually predates the Marvel name by 20 years, first being issued by the company’s predecessor, Timely Publications. Over 200 million Captain America issues have been sold in 75 countries, and the shield-wielding hero is a key member of the Avengers alongside comic book icons The Hulk™, Iron Man™, and Thor™ starting in The Avengers #4 in 1964.