- Explore real world airports, from Russia to Venezuela, with realistic travel conditions and passenger volumes
- Build your ideal fleet of planes – use the in-game editor to craft inexpensive mass-transportation „Greyhounds in the sky“ or unique, luxury jets that spoil the elite
- Jump into the action as one of four playable avatars with unique strength and weaknesses
- Explore your home airport in full 3D, while bossing your employees around and expanding your blossoming airline; you might even meet VIPs at the airport lounge
- Test your management mettle in a challenging business environment as you schedule flight plans, coordinate arrivals and departures and balance income and expenses – all to grow profit and enhance your airline’s global reputation
- Random events bring variety to the game — The Pope wants a special flight? Civil war in Russia? Volcanic ash clouds above Europe? If you act quickly, you can profit from these events!
- Sabotage– Annoy and slow down your opponents with devious actions. But beware; your adversaries may just pay you back in kind!
Having played and enjoyed the original, I’m looking forward to this sequel. Airline Tycoon 2 is set to drop in October 2011 on PC. So sit back and have a look at the trailer Kalypso showed at E3.