Now gather ’round kids, and watch Grandpa Mike the Wise explain how anyone can create adventures with Adventurezator:
Self-proclaimed as “an emergent adventure game about creating emergent adventure games,” Adventurezator allows gamers to create, share, and play their own point-and-click adventures, without scripting or fancy technical knowledge. Players can design their own cutscenes, characters, puzzles, levels, and campaigns using powerful yet simple-to-use tools, and will be able to share them via Steam Workshop.
One of Adventurezator’s twists on the point-and-click adventure genre is that its gameplay and puzzle-solving elements are emergent. Objects dynamically interact with each other in a variety of ways, so any puzzle can have multiple, unscripted solutions. Other in-game features such as crafting functions, day and night cycles, character battles, and alternate endings can add a greater degree of randomness and depth to any adventure.
The latter half of the game’s title, When Pigs Fly, is a full-length adventure campaign created entirely within Adventurezator as a testament to the game’s creative potential and limitless possibilities. Featuring three alternate endings and exhibiting everything that makes for an awesome Adventurezator adventure, players will meet Isaac Newton, team up with a gnome named Zookwinkle, and even turn water into wine in their quest to reverse the poor protagonist’s piggish predicament.
- A Sandbox-style Adventure Creator: Create, share, play custom adventures with no scripting or technical knowledge required. The sky is the limit and the possibilities are endless!
- A Full-fledged Campaign: Follow the puzzle-laden adventure of Edmund, the human-turned-pigman, in a tale of courage, intrigue, and betrayal
- Emergent Behavior: Objects dynamically interact with each other – no need to manually make a cup and a water fountain find what they can accomplish together
- Steam Workshop Support: Share content and seamlessly find the best adventures, characters, and other creations the community has to offer
- Character Creator: Using the extensive Character Creator, customize playable characters and NPCs alike big and small, human and non-human (orcs, skeletons, dwarves, pigmen) etc.
Cutscene Creator: Show the world those movie-directing skills by creating intros, outros, victory cutscenes, game over screens, and more with ease
- Level Editor: Drag, drop, rotate, and define components to design custom levels for anyone to enjoy
- Campaign Editor: String levels, chapters, and cutscenes together and create a world-spanning saga
- Post-launch content: Pigasus Games will continue supporting Adventurezator with official and community-driven updates post-launch
Adventurezator: When Pigs Fly is scheduled to leave Early Access and see a full Steam launch in late Q4/early Q1. For more information about Adventurezator: When Pigs Fly, and to add it to your wishlist, visit the game’s Steam page at store.steampowered.com/app/300280 or head to www.adventurezator.com.