Save your brains, the undead are alive once again! Mobile games developer GameResort today announced that Stupid Zombies 3, the latest installment in the studio’s zombie blasting Stupid Zombie trilogy, will be available for free on iOS and Android on July 22. Stupid Zombies 3 upgrades the puzzle-platform shooting action with new characters, weapons, and power-ups that enhance gameplay.
Traverse a post-apocalyptic zombie wasteland as a slick-haired shotgun man, a fiery-pyro girl, or a grenade launching granny with a simple goal in mind—blow off as many zombie heads as you can in the coolest ways possible. Players will need to plan their shots carefully to maximize a bullet’s range for deadly combo kills, or crush the zombies to mush with crates, tires, and other junk found in each level. Variations in zombie positions and alternate paths change the angles for potential shots and offer brand new challenges for veteran players trying to maximize their high score.
- More than 100 challenging levels in three unique settings
- 3 main characters with their own unique weapons for players to blast, burn, and blow up the zombie hordes.
- Varied zombie positions and paths offer endless replayability
- New power-ups let you rewind an errant shot or keep firing when you run out of ammo.
To find out more about Stupid Zombies 3 and GameResort, please visit:
- Official Website: http://gameresort.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/gameresort
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GameResort
.Long time female gamer who has been playing all genres since the Atari 2600 and Commodore 64 days. Freelance Graphic Artist, Web Designer, Beta Tester, and studied one year of Game Design. I play games on PC, PS4, PS3, Wii, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, 3DS, Xbox 360, PSVita, and Android.
Freelance Writer, Reviewer, and News Editor/Asst. Director for Anjel Syndicate since the site launched! Part time employee of a major video game retailer.