Developed by the Korean studio ARUMGAMES and published by WEBZEN, QubeTown is a town simulation game that challenges users to manage their own town by constructing buildings, producing crops, trading goods and protecting their citizens.
Players can build and decorate their very own dream town to protect their citizens from nasty trolls. QubeTown features the following contents:
- Build your own town with a variety of unique buildings and cute landscape decorations
- Harvest crops, produce food, and craft goods for your citizens
- Trade goods with neighbors and friends to earn gold and prosper
- Explore and travel the mysterious world of QubeTown with your brave citizens
- Protect your citizens from evil trolls destroying your town
- Customize your Lord or Lady with one-of-a-kind hairstyles and outfits
- Follow an interesting and engaging story line
- Meet cute animals including dragons, elephants, and pandas!
- Invite your Facebook friends to play more interesting mini-games or meet new friends in the gaming community!
QubeTown is fully localized into English, and now available for free download on the Google Play only in Canada, Australia and the Philippines. And the game will also go live on iOS in select countries in the next few days.
WEBZEN is also working on the full launch for the US, Europe and other regions as well as converting the game to other languages such as French and German.
To learn more about QubeTown’s features and news, players can visit the official website: http://qubetown.webzen.com/ and players are also invited to discuss the game on the official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/QubeTown
QubeTown is a mobile town simulation social network game that essentially challenges users to manage their own town by constructing buildings, producing crops, trading goods and protecting their citizens from nasty trolls. QubeTown is available for free download on the App Store and Google Play. Further information on QubeTown can be found at: http://qubetown.webzen.com/
Tiffany "CeissaDesiste" Toms
Long time female gamer who has been playing all genres since the Atari 2600 and Commodore 64 days. Freelance Graphic Artist, Web Designer, Beta Tester, and studied one year of Game Design. I play games on PC, PS4, PS3, Wii, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, 3DS, Xbox 360, PSVita, and Android. Freelance Writer, Reviewer, and News Editor/Asst. Director for Anjel Syndicate since the site launched! Part time employee of a major video game retailer.