In preparation of the release date, publisher Kasedo Games, in partnership with Games Workshop, have announced that the tactical turn-based title is now available for pre-order with early adopters saving 10% on the retail price.
For the first time ever in a Warhammer video game, Mechanicus puts you in control of an array of Adeptus Mechanicus forces.
Lead your priests and troops on a tactical quest to salvage ancient technologies from the mysterious catacombs of the Necron tomb world, Silva Tenebris. As Magos Dominus Faustinius of Mars, your every decision will shape the missions ahead and have far-reaching consequences for you and your team.
- the atmospheric soundtrack featuring the highly acclaimed music of Mechanicus
- the stunning digital artbook containing an array of new and previously unseen concept illustrations and art from the development of the game
- the hard-hitting power of the Arc Scourge to enhance your close-quarters arsenal.
Recommended technical specifications for the game are included below.
Pre-order the Standard or Omnissiah Edition and get 10% off here.
To join the Mechanicus community or for more information on the game:
Take control of one of the most technologically advanced armies in the Imperium – The Adeptus Mechanicus. As Magos Dominus Faustinius, you’ll lead the expedition on the newly rediscovered planet of Silva Tenebris. Manage resources, discover long-forgotten tech, plan tactical operations using the Noosphere technology and control your Tech-Priests every move.
Your every decision will shape the missions ahead and ultimately decide the fate of the troops under your command. However, choose your path carefully – the Imperium depends on it.
- Augment – Flesh is weak! Upgrade your Tech-Priests limbs with mechanical augments made from the blessed metals of the Omnissiah. Customize your team with hundreds of possibilities, creating a squad to suit your playstyle.
- Difficult Decisions – Make tough decisions that will forge the future from your Ark Mechanicus, The Caestus Metalican, and send you towards alternate endings for a truly unique playthrough.
- Experience the Noosphere – Use the Adeptus Mechanicus’ evolved human cognition to scan unexplored tombs for valuable data in order to gain a tactical advantage over your enemy.
- The Library – A compelling story written by Black Library author, Ben Counter, specifically crafted to fit the unique personality of the Adeptus Mechanicus faction.
Windows 7, Windows 8 (8.1) or Windows 10
Both 64-bit & 32-bit
3GHz Quad Core
2GB ATI Radeon HD 7970, 2GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 or better
- Sound Card
DirectX compatible sound card
Tiffany "CeissaDesiste" Toms
Long time female gamer who has been playing all genres since the Atari 2600 and Commodore 64 days. Freelance Graphic Artist, Web Designer, Beta Tester, and studied one year of Game Design. I play games on PC, PS4, PS3, Wii, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, 3DS, Xbox 360, PSVita, and Android. Freelance Writer, Reviewer, and News Editor/Asst. Director for Anjel Syndicate since the site launched! Part time employee of a major video game retailer.