In Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr, you are an Inquisitor, one of the most powerful agents of the Imperium. You operate in the Caligari Sector, a region which has been overrun by heretics, mutants and the Daemons of Chaos.
Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr, the first action-RPG set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, features both fast-paced and tactical combat. From destructible environments and a cover-based combat system, to skill trees, vehicles and a wide range of weapons, the game offers a truly unique experience. The game is also set in a persistent universe, which boasts incredible replay value thanks to its size and a randomly generated mission system.
Eliminate Chaos as a Crusader Inquisitor, take down abominations with guile and agility as an Assassin Inquisitor, or fight fire with fire playing as a Psyker Inquisitor. In single-player, two-player local co-op (exclusively on consoles) or four-player online multiplayer, you must enforce the will of the Emperor and cleanse the darkest sectors of the Imperium of heresy.
- The first action RPG set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe
- Three character classes with three variants each 60+ weapons with four abilities each and 18 skill trees allow you to create your own style of play
- A persistent open world
- A Cabal creation system to build factions of Inquisitors
- Tactical and brutal battles incorporated into individual storylines
- Online multiplayer mode for up to four players and two-player local co-op mode, exclusively on consoles
- Free and paid post-launch DLC (missions, planets, upgrades, etc.)
Tiffany "CeissaDesiste" Toms
Long time female gamer who has been playing all genres since the Atari 2600 and Commodore 64 days. Freelance Graphic Artist, Web Designer, Beta Tester, and studied one year of Game Design. I play games on PC, PS4, PS3, Wii, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, 3DS, Xbox 360, PSVita, and Android. Freelance Writer, Reviewer, and News Editor/Asst. Director for Anjel Syndicate since the site launched! Part time employee of a major video game retailer.