In the new video game Disney Planes Fire & Rescue, It’s once again fire season in Piston Peak Park! Due to all the emergency calls, this job is just too big for one crew member to handle. You will need to work as a team to keep the park safe for all of the visitors, hikers and wildlife. Dusty and his elite firefighter friends need your help to fight these raging wildfires as they’re radioed in by scooping up water, hoisting up boulders, and calling in the smoke jumpers to bulldoze debris!
Disney and Little Orbit have teamed up to create “Disney Planes Fire & Rescue” where kids will be able to switch between 8 different firefighting or rescue characters to save Piston Park! Master your skills in 30 different Training Academy missions to help protect the park and keep it safe for everyone! Respond to 12 different emergency calls to earn your wings and save the day!
- “Earn Your Wings” in all 12 Unique Fire & Rescue Story Missions!
- Hone your skills by playing the 30 Academy Missions!
- Show off your teamwork with Dusty and his friends by strategically using different character’s abilities to help battle the massive wildfires!
- Switch between 8 different characters from the “Disney Planes Fire & Rescue” movie to play as including Dusty, Lil’ Dipper, Avalanche and many more!
- While on patrol in Piston Peak Park, players will see iconic locations seen in the “Disney Planes Fire & Rescue” Movie!
Available November 4, 2014. Rated E for Everyone.
Tiffany "CeissaDesiste" Toms
.Long time female gamer who has been playing all genres since the Atari 2600 and Commodore 64 days. Freelance Graphic Artist, Web Designer, Beta Tester, and studied one year of Game Design. I play games on PC, PS4, PS3, Wii, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, 3DS, Xbox 360, PSVita, and Android. Freelance Writer, Reviewer, and News Editor/Asst. Director for Anjel Syndicate since the site launched! Part time employee of a major video game retailer.