The Infinity School has been completely destroyed. Enemies have led a massacre on the once legendary martial arts school and slaughtered all of its masters. From its devastating destruction rises a small group of survivors, the new Falconer faction. Still traumatized by the casualties of their last battle, these warriors wander the earth alone, accompanied only by their eagle companions. These giant predatory creatures protect them from oncoming attacks and fly them through the skies to launch aerial assaults.
Besides launching the new Falconer Class, Lone Wanderer also introduces plenty of new content for Swordsman players. This includes the Glass Weapons System, powerful new weaponry that can be created by smelting Sun and Moon Shard Weapons to Level 7. The expansion also raises the game’s level cap to 99 and introduces new endgame quests, a new free-for-all PvP area and the new Scenery Stone character improvement system. A full list of updates include:
- New Falconer Class – Players can try out this brand-new class to launch aerial attacks on their enemies with the help of a giant eagle companion.
- Increased Level Cap – Max Level for Swordsman is now 99. New quests and maps will be unlocked to help players reach the new level cap.
- Glass Weapons – Sun and Moon Shard Weapons can now be smelted to Level 7 to create Glass Weapons. These powerful new items are unbound and can be traded.
- Scenery Stones – This new character improvement system lets players equip their characters with Scenery Stones to make them stronger than ever.
- Ebonwood Cliff – Players brave enough to enter this new free-for-all PVP area will have the opportunity to fight for valuable rewards.
- Mystics of Peach Valley – Players who are Level 30 and up can conquer this new three-player instance to earn EXP and Scenery Stones.
- Plus a new event battlefield, fashion crafting scrolls and upgrades to guilds, projectile boxes and combat systems!
Swordsman is a free-to-play, martial arts and wuxia-inspired MMORPG based on Louis Cha’s award-winning novel The Smiling, Proud Wanderer. As a disciple of one of the game’s ten class-defining martial art schools, players begin their journey to master legendary fighting skills by engaging in fierce action-packed combat with members of rival schools and the powerful Ming government.
Learn more about Swordsman: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/swordsman
Part time employee of a major video game retailer.