Released alongside the core game is Söldner-X2: Final Prototype – The Last Chapter, which includes three additional stages, 13 challenges and 11 trophies. The add-on will be available at $4.99 / €4.99 / £3.99 and a bundle containing game and add-on will be priced at $12.99 / €12.99 / £9.99. All versions support Cross-Buy functionality.
About Söldner-X 2: Final Prototype
Available on PlayStation Vita and PlayStation 3 system, Söldner-X 2: Final Prototype delivers a must-have shoot’ em up experience, blending classic gameplay with astonishing audio-visuals. Gameplay features include up to 10 action-packed stages, a dynamic score-linked difficulty system, a challenge mode that allows players to unlock bonus features and rewards, online high score tables and replay file sharing, devastating limit attacks, an adrenaline pumping soundtrack with 30 unique tracks, and much more.
- Seven unique action-loaded levels with fierce boss battles
- High definition graphics with 3D backgrounds
- Dynamic score-linked difficulty system
- Three playerships with distinct characteristics and weapon systems
- Complex bullet pattern system
- Powerful limit attacks and fourfold chaser system
- Console perfect, running at 60fps with next to no load times
- Unlockables and rewards offer nearly unlimited replay value
- Online high score ranking tables and replay file sharing
The Last Chapter Add-On
Maximize your Söldner-X 2: Final Prototype experience with this action-packed expansion.
The Last Chapter adds 3 exciting stages, 13 challenges, 11 trophies and more to the original game.
- 3 additional stages
- 13 new challenges, including a secret stage
- 11 additional trophies
More information is available on the game’s official website at http://www.soldner-x.com/sx2.
Tiffany "CeissaDesiste" Toms
Long time female gamer who has been playing all genres since the Atari 2600 and Commodore 64 days. Freelance Graphic Artist, Web Designer, Beta Tester, and studied one year of Game Design. I play games on PC, PS4, PS3, Wii, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, 3DS, Xbox 360, PSVita, and Android. Freelance Writer, Reviewer, and News Editor/Asst. Director for Anjel Syndicate since the site launched! Part time employee of a major video game retailer.