Naiad Entertainment today announced the launch of Sneaky Sneaky, the company’s debut title, available on the App Store for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Sneaky Sneaky is a strategic stealth adventure with a unique turn-based encounter system.
After the heist of a lifetime, the loveable thief Sneaky is ambushed! Plot, shoot, stab, and loot your way across the land to reclaim Sneaky’s twice-stolen treasure. Sneaky Sneaky seamlessly blends real-time stealth and tactical turn-based gameplay elements. Move through the game’s world freely, but watch your step. Getting spotted or attacking an enemy will trigger a turn-based encounter. Fight or flee; there is no single solution to the challenges set before you. Players are free to experiment and develop their own play style.
- Unique real-time/turn-based hybrid – When things heat up, the game slows down, giving the player time to think strategically.
- Monstrous Variety – Enemies don’t just get stronger – they get smarter. Fifteen distinct monster types will fly over obstacles, burrow in sand, destroy your cover and offer fresh challenges as you play.
- Level Up! – Your sneakiness will be rewarded. Light RPG mechanics allow you to upgrade Sneaky’s attributes as the game progresses.
- Powerful Items – Bow & Arrow, Monster Bait, Sleep Poison… Every item you discover allows you to play in a new way. Employ the tools of a thief to gain the upper hand.
- Rich and playful 2D art style and an immersive ambient soundtrack.
Sneaky Sneaky is available for $2.99 on the App Store for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch or at www.appstore.com
Tiffany "CeissaDesiste" Toms
Long time female gamer who has been playing all genres since the Atari 2600 and Commodore 64 days. Freelance Graphic Artist, Web Designer, Beta Tester, and studied one year of Game Design. I play games on PC, PS4, PS3, Wii, 3DS, Xbox 360, PSVita, and Android. Freelance Writer, Reviewer, and News Editor/Asst. Director for Anjel Syndicate since the site launched! Part time employee of a major video game retailer.