10 years after its initial release, Legend of Kay – Anniversary is a thoroughly remastered version of the original game: high-resolution textures; new, more detailed character models; modern rendering techniques and crystal-clear surround sound give this great classic a new shine.
Full of fond allusions to old martial arts films and pop culture quotes, Legend of Kay – Anniversary is both an incredibly funny game and a challenging action-adventure for young and old alike.
- High-resolution textures; new, more detailed character models; modern rendering techniques and crystal-clear surround sound
- 25 different levels with over 15 enemy types and epic boss battles
- 3 different primary weapons (sword/hammer/claws) with distinct combat styles
- Various mini-games such as wild boar racing, dragon flying and wolf riding
- Online rankings: compare your score with your friends’ and compete against the best in the world
Tiffany "CeissaDesiste" Toms
Long time female gamer who has been playing all genres since the Atari 2600 and Commodore 64 days. Freelance Graphic Artist, Web Designer, Beta Tester, and studied one year of Game Design. I play games on PC, PS4, PS3, Wii, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, 3DS, Xbox 360, PSVita, and Android. Freelance Writer, Reviewer, and News Editor/Asst. Director for Anjel Syndicate since the site launched! Part time employee of a major video game retailer.