Packed with tons of features, modes, and new additions, Raiden V: Director’s Cut is designed for re-playability and includes:
- Two-player Couch Co-op: For the first time ever, join forces with a friend and defend Earth against the Cranassian invasion.
- Story Mode: An all new story full of twists and turns! Featuring multiple endings, the story alters depending on the player’s performance.
- New Missions: Enjoy two new missions, created exclusively for the Director’s Cut edition
- New Ships: Choose from three unique ships, each with different strengths and weapons.
- Branching Levels: Experiment with different routes through stages
- Boss Missions: Defeat bosses under special conditions and compete in leaderboards
“We are excited to bring the best version of Raiden to PlayStation and PC players. As long-time fans of the series and genre ourselves, we think Raiden V: Director’s Cut is an exhilarating ride and are sure fans will agree” said, Jonathan Wan, CEO Tommo, Inc.
Stay up to date with the latest news for Raiden V: Director’s Cut by following the game’s official Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram. For more information on publisher UFO Interactive Games, please visitwww.ufointeractivegames.com.
Tiffany "CeissaDesiste" Toms
Long time female gamer who has been playing all genres since the Atari 2600 and Commodore 64 days. Freelance Graphic Artist, Web Designer, Beta Tester, and studied one year of Game Design. I play games on PC, PS4, PS3, Wii, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, 3DS, Xbox 360, PSVita, and Android. Freelance Writer, Reviewer, and News Editor/Asst. Director for Anjel Syndicate since the site launched! Part time employee of a major video game retailer.