Kalypso Media and SomaSim are pleased to announce that Project Highrise: Architect’s Edition will be cutting the ribbon November 13th on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Project Highrise: Architect’s Edition is Kalypso Media’s debut title for the Nintendo Switch, expanding the publisher’s commitment to developing high quality strategy and simulation games across platforms, for gamers everywhere. Project Highrise: Architect’s Edition will include all previously released DLC packs, including Las Vegas, Miami Malls, Tokyo Towers, London Life along with the new Brilliant Berlin DLC pack. Gamers can pre-order the game today on the Nintendo eShop, Xbox Games Store and PlayStation Store.
“Everyone at Kalypso Media is excited to be releasing our first title on Nintendo Switch,” notes Simon Hellwig, founder and Global Managing Director of the Kalypso Media Group. “We tend to not think about all the work that goes into building and maintaining the homes and offices we live and work in, and Project Highrise: Architect’s Edition is an engaging simulation of all the challenges and creative freedoms that this brings. The game has been a massive success on PC and mobile, and we’re looking forward to our Switch, PlayStation and Xbox fans constructing and managing the buildings of their dreams this fall.”
About Project Highrise: Architects Edition
From the moment you break ground, every decision rests with you. As the architect you must coordinate the construction of everything – every wall and wire, every office and apartment. As the building owner you must keep your tenants happy – and paying rent on time. As a savvy developer you must keep an eye on the bottom line and invest in the future. Succeed and you will reap the rewards of a prestigious address where everyone will clamor to live and work. Fail and you will watch tenants leave in disgust, taking their business elsewhere and leaving your reputation in tatters.
Will you create an exclusive office highrise that attracts business leaders from around the world? Will you construct luxury apartments in the sky, penthouses for the elite and playgrounds for the famous? Perhaps greed will get the better of you and you’ll build a tenement building that trades tenant happiness for loads of cash? All these choices and more are yours. Success is entirely in your hands.
Features of Project Highrise: Architect’s Edition
- The console version contains the Project Highrise base game along with the Las Vegas DLC and content packs Miami Malls, Tokyo Towers, London Life and the brand new Brilliant Berlin.
- Experience a deep and complex simulation of a modern skyscraper.
- Create gleaming commercial towers for titans of trade looking for the perfect downtown office
- Build residential blocks of apartments that cater to those seeking a home in the sky
- Keep business travelers and tourists happy in soaring hotel towers
- Host exclusive events in massive convention centers and famous concert halls
- Entice visitors into your opulent shopping mall with irresistible restaurants and chic shops
- Explore open sandbox play and build your dream skyscraper with several difficulty levels and starting conditions
- Conquer the campaign over 29 challenging scenarios.
- Test your management mettle by keeping up with your buildings diverse population and their ever-increasing demands.
- Hire specialized consultants to increase your building’s curb appeal, operational efficiency, and pull with city hall.
Project Highrise: Architect’s Edition will launch on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch on November 13, 2018 in North America.
Part time employee of a major video game retailer.