Calling all dancing queens, kings, androids, talking cat-like creatures, and everything in between! All are welcome to join their favorite characters on the dance floor in Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight when they’re released in the Americas and Europe early 2019 for the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita platforms. Fans of Persona 3, Persona 5 and newcomers alike are invited to Club Velvet for a magical dance party they won’t soon forget.
In Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight, the Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad (SEES) and the Phantom Thieves are each whisked away to a secret room, known only as Club Velvet. Upon awakening, each group finds themselves face-to-face with enigmatic Velvet Room residents and are forced to perform at a mysterious dance party, unaware of what lies ahead of them.
Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlightfeatures include:
- Memorable Soundtrack – Return to the worlds of Persona 3 and Persona 5and relive cherished memories with the games’ most memorable songs by Shoji Meguro, composed by Ryota Kozuka, as well as all-new remixes by ATOLS, Lotus Juice, Taku Takahashi (m-flo / block.fm), Jazztronik, and more! Unlock a total of 25 fan-favorite tracks in each game.
- Dancing! – Choose from several difficulty levels and dance alongside the members of SEES and the legendary Phantom Thieves in a customizable rhythm game experience. Characters can tear up the dance floor with a partner by performing well during a song and entering “Fever” mode; try out some of your favorite character combinations!
- English and Japanese Voiceovers – Choose to listen to your favorite characters’ voices in either English or Japanese with dual audio options! English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish subtitles are also available.
- Social – In “Social,” players can connect with their favorite characters and deepen their social bonds through conversations and mini-events. Fulfill character-specific conditions to unlock special events and unlock new items.
- Collect Costumes – Collect and equip a variety of costumes and accessories to create an even flashier dance experience.
A hands-on playable demo of Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight will be available at the ATLUS / SEGA booth at E3 2018 (West Hall #5222), which runs from June 12-14 in Los Angeles, California.
Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight will be available on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita platforms in the Americas and Europe in early 2019. The game has not yet been rated by the ESRB, USK, PEGI, or OFL. Please visit the official website for more information: http://atlus.com/personadancing.