Imagine a social RPG hybrid game that replaces the usual wait to finish tasks with the freedom to set builds, embark on RPG quests, battle colorful monsters to earn experience—and then return to manage your kingdom. Further, the game is cross-platform so you can progress on your way to work from your iPhone, on your PC through Facebook at lunch, and continue on your tablet in the evening. The accessibility of the game’s standout graphics regardless of the device or platform is the exciting premise of Pangalore’s 3D social RPG, KNIGHTLY ADVENTURE, scheduled to launch on November 8.
To get you ready for the game’s release, we are sharing the first in-depth look at gameplay—both through videos and a chance to try out the game on your platform of choice.
Players can step into KNIGHTLY ADVENTURE’s beautifully animated, 3D fantasy medieval world as any of four character classes (knight, wizard, prince, and archer), and utilize the game’s social RPG “Build and Battle” gameplay to build kingdoms, fulfill challenging quests, and share the fun with friends. The cross-platform game highlights Pangalore’s focus on social games that can be enjoyed across multiple devices with all progress saved. The game can be played on iPhones and iPads, Android phones and tablets, and on Mac and PC via Facebook.
Today, we are releasing two videos that showcase KNIGHTLY ADVENTURE’s “Build and Battle” gameplay:
- The first video explores KNIGHTLY ADVENTURE’s social elements in the expansion and management of your kingdom. Take advantage of the craft system to level up and optimize game progression, grow crops (and help your friends with their crops!), and customize buildings to further enhance your realm.
- The second video illustrates how KNIGHTLY ADVENTURE’s “Hack & Slash” RPG-style questing makes waiting in social games obsolete. Quick and fun RPG bursts of adventure can be undertaken at any time, providing a stimulating diversion while builds are finishing. Battles use a simple point-and-click interface, and parties of friends may be formed for strategic gameplay.
These interactive social and RPG elements combine to create a fulfilling adventure of exploring new lands, battling monsters, and fulfilling quests to protect Loreland.
About Knightly Adventure:
Glorious animated graphics rush you into wild, uncharted lands where mystical magic lurks abound. This pioneering simulation and action RPG hybrid is a magical world that continues to spin from your mobile to the web, breaking boundaries in every realm!
- Build and manage a vibrant kingdom
- Complete story-driven and action-style quests
- Craft upgradeable armor and weapons
- Battle pesky monsters and earn rewards
- Customize your character with costumes
- Decorate your kingdom with unique structures
Knightly Adventure is free to play, forever. Players can buy upgrades to enrich their experience, but it’s possible to beat the game without spending a dime.This is a cross-platform game, which means you can continue your game progress across multiple devices such as iPhones, iPads, Android phones or tablets, and on a PC or Mac via Facebook.
The story begins in the mystical world of Loreland, where strange and curious monsters unfamiliar to mankind roam wild. You have somehow become stranded in this unusual place and strive to return home to continue pursuing your lifelong dream.
Only because of you, does Loreland become the perfect place to cultivate heroism as you thrust courageously onward, encountering countless adventures and thriving in excitement and danger.
Pangalore Gamezone: http://apps.facebook.com/pangaloregames
Tiffany "CeissaDesiste" Toms
Long time female gamer who has been playing all genres since the Atari 2600 and Commodore 64 days. Freelance Graphic Artist, Web Designer, Beta Tester, and studied one year of Game Design. I play games on PC, PS4, PS3, Wii, 3DS, Xbox 360, PSVita, and Android. Freelance Writer, Reviewer, and News Editor/Asst. Director for Anjel Syndicate since the site launched! Part time employee of a major video game retailer.