Relic Hunters Legend is a top-down, twin-stick shooter with cooperative online multiplayer, showcasing an innovative mix of 2D and 3D art, and filled with familiar characters from the game’s predecessor, Relic Hunters Zero. With even more evil space ducks and turtles to shoot, relics to loot, an in-depth storyline, and the ability to play with friends – Relic Hunters Legend promises an experience of hectic fun and many memorable moments and will be arriving next year on Steam for PC, Mac, & Linux, with console releases to follow.
The game will go Free-to-Play in 2019 when it leaves Early Access. Backing the campaign will allow players to play the game as early as possible, participate in development, earn a bunch of cool stuff, and help the developers stay independent. To be transparent and clear with the monetization aspects of the game, the game’s creator, Mark Venturelli, has written a Free-to-Play Manifesto. (Read the Developers’ Free-to-Play Manifesto)
- Full Story Campaign with more story content to be released, post-release, in form of Seasons
- Next-Generation Top-Down Shooter Combat with multiple characters, skills, advanced enemy AI, and 3D environments, with full verticality
- Online Multiplayer Co-op for up to 4 players. Play the game solo, with friends or with other Hunters!
- Explore Procedurally-Generated Environments to the discover hidden treasures within each enviroment
- Dungeons hand designed to provide the ultimate challenge to coordinated 4-player groups
- Deep RPG Systems which include a Combo System that allows different Skills to unleash powerful elemental effects, Friendship System, that unlocks personal story missions for your favorite character, and Food System which provides daily bonuses to specific characters.
- Optimized for PC native 4K resolution, unlocked framerates and 21:9 support
The Kickstarter campaign will run for a full month, concluding on on November 5, 2017. For more details, you can visit the Relic Hunters Kickstarter Page at www.relichunters.com.br/kickstarter.
Tiffany "CeissaDesiste" Toms
Long time female gamer who has been playing all genres since the Atari 2600 and Commodore 64 days. Freelance Graphic Artist, Web Designer, Beta Tester, and studied one year of Game Design. I play games on PC, PS4, PS3, Wii, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, 3DS, Xbox 360, PSVita, and Android. Freelance Writer, Reviewer, and News Editor/Asst. Director for Anjel Syndicate since the site launched! Part time employee of a major video game retailer.