- Nintendo eShop on Wii U
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD – A dark force, shrouded in twilight, has invaded the vast land of Hyrule. To restore light to the world, team up with the mysterious creature Midna and embrace the darkness to transform into a divine wolf. Fight through labyrinthine dungeons, survive puzzling traps and meet a cast of characters you’ll never forget in this legendary, critically acclaimed adventure. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD game will be available on March 4.
- Virtual Console on Wii U
- PAC-MAN 2: The New Adventures – Join PAC-MAN as he explores and interacts with the world and characters around him. Take on a task, and then take a wild ride on a mine cart or set off on an intense hang glider flight while fending off ghosts. When you need a break from being the hero, relive the classics in Pac-City arcade with the original PAC-MAN and MS. PAC-MAN games.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U
- Tilelicious: Delicious Tiles is 33 percent off (reduced from $5.99 to $3.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on March 23.
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
- Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate is 33 percent off (reduced from $29.99 to $19.99) starting at 3 p.m. PT on March 3 until 3 p.m. PT on March 5.
- Adventure Bar Story and Fairune from Circle Entertainment are on sale until 8:59 a.m. PT on March 17.
- Pick-A-Gem, League of Heroes and more games from Gamelion Studios are on sale until 8:59 a.m. PT on March 31.
- Azure Striker GUNVOLT is 33 percent off (reduced from $14.99 to $9.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on June 1.
- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth and Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers from ATLUS are on sale until 8:59 a.m. PT on March 14.
- Jewel Quest 4 Heritage, 4 Elements and more games from Media Sales & Licensing BV are on sale until 8:59 a.m. PT on June 30.
Theme Shop on Nintendo 3DS:
- New themes this week include:
- Hatsune Miku Project Mirai DX: Sakura Mikudaiyo
- Ashley’s Magic
- Also new this week:
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to the Nintendo eShop on the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, the Nintendo DSi Shop for the Nintendo DSi system and the Wii Shop Channel for the Wii console.
The Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in the Nintendo eShop on either Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in either Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Network account.
The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel. The Nintendo DSi Shop offers games and applications and uses Nintendo DSi Points, which can be purchased in the Nintendo DSi Shop.
Part time employee of a major video game retailer.