- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Winner of more than 200 Game of the Year awards, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is an open-world masterpiece where you can be anyone and do anything. And now, with the power of the Nintendo Switch system, you can play it anywhere – at home or on the go. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim brings to life a complete virtual world for you to explore any way you choose, including features new to this version of the game like using motion controls and outfits and gear from compatible Legend of Zelda series amiibo figures (sold separately).
- Battle Chef Brigade – In the fantasy realm of Victusia, the members of the elite Battle Chef Brigade are revered for their ability to skillfully take down monsters and transform their kills into delicious cuisine. But being a part of the Brigade isn’t easy: Chefs from across Victusia must vie for their spot in a high-stakes competition. Follow two contestants, Mina and Thrash, as their journeys through the tournament unfold. In order to become a Brigadier you’ll need to hunt monsters with combo-based attacks and prepare your freshly caught ingredients in puzzle-based cooking challenges to serve up winning dishes to the judges – all while the round clock ticks down. The Battle Chef Brigade game will be available on Nov. 20.
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
- Pokémon Ultra Sun / Pokémon Ultra Moon – A new light shines on the Alola region! Take on the role of a Pokémon Trainer and unravel the mystery of the Legendary Pokémon Necrozma’s two new forms: Dusk Mane Necrozma in the Pokémon Ultra Sun game and Dawn Wings Necrozma in the Pokémon Ultra Moon game. You can encounter and battle 400+ Pokémon, including new forms. A brand-new showdown awaits!
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS, and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
My Nintendo Activities:
- Nintendo Holiday Sweepstakes – Don’t forget to enter the My Nintendo 2017 Holiday Sweepstakes before 8:59 a.m. PT on Nov. 20! Exclusively for My Nintendo members, vote for your top five choices of this year’s popular Nintendo products for a chance to win a prize pack that’ll make your holidays bright.*
- My Nintendo is offering holiday-themed wallpaper and a Nintendo 3DS Home Menu theme, which can be received by redeeming My Nintendo points, that are perfect for this time of year. You can even share the holiday wallpaper with your friends.
Theme Shop on Nintendo 3DS:
- New themes this week include:
- Pokémon: Necrozma
Also new this week:
- ACA NEOGEO Karvnov’s Revenge (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Antiquia Lost (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Nov. 21
- Ginger: Beyond the Crystal (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Nov. 17
- Green Game: TimeSwapper (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Nov. 17
- Lumo (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Xenoraid (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Nov. 17
- Gear.Club Unlimited (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Nov. 21
- RIVE: Ultimate Edition (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Nov. 17
- SUPERBEAT: XONiC (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Nov. 21
- VVVVVV (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Nov. 17
- MXGP3 – The Official Motocross Videogame (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Nov. 21
- River City: Rival Showdown (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS) – Available Nov. 21
- Phil’s Epic Fill-a-Pix Adventure – Demo Version (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Break In (Virtual Console on Wii U)
- Salamander (Virtual Console on Wii U)
* NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents of the US (incl. DC) and Canada (excluding Quebec), 13 years or older. Promotion begins 9:00 AM PT on 11/01/17 and ends 8:59 AM PT on 11/20/17. To enter, vote for your top 5 Nintendo products as stated in Official Rules. Eight winners will each receive one prize package (ARV US $259.97–496.98). For Official Rules, visit https://happyholidays.nintendo.com/My-Nintendo-Holiday-Sweepstakes-2017/. Sponsor: Nintendo of America Inc.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Tiffany "CeissaDesiste" Toms
Long time female gamer who has been playing all genres since the Atari 2600 and Commodore 64 days. Freelance Graphic Artist, Web Designer, Beta Tester, and studied one year of Game Design. I play games on PC, PS4, PS3, Wii, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, 3DS, Xbox 360, PSVita, and Android. Freelance Writer, Reviewer, and News Editor/Asst. Director for Anjel Syndicate since the site launched! Part time employee of a major video game retailer.