- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
- Monster Hunter Stories – When a monster strikes, the fearful hide. But the brave? They ride. Venture into monster nests to collect eggs and hatch a wide array of species with uniquely powerful skills. Form teams, battle alongside them, crush opponents with combo attacks and ride into the sunset a champion. Need more muscle? Then mix and match genes to create monsters with more abilities. The Monster Hunter Stories game will be available on Sept. 8. A demo version of the game is available for download now in Nintendo eShop.
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition – Rayman, Globox and the Teensies are off wandering through an enchanted forest when they discover a mysterious tent filled with a series of captivating paintings. As they look more closely, they notice each painting seems to tell the story of a mythical world. In this platforming classic, the gang must run, jump and fight their way through each world to save the day. The Rayman Legends Definitive Edition game will be available on Sept. 12.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals on Nintendo 3DS and Wii U available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
- My Nintendo Rewards – Celebrate the return of Samus with these themed Metroid rewards. Redeem points to get up to 50 percent off on select Metroidtitles, including the original Game Boy classic Metroid II – Return of Samus game on the Virtual Console service on Nintendo 3DS, before you experience the new, reimagined Metroid: Samus Returns game for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
- Metroid II – Return of Samus (Nintendo 3DS): 30 percent off
- Metroid (Wii U/Nintendo 3DS): 50 percent off
- Metroid: Other M (Wii U): 50 percent off
- You can purchase the digital version of the Metroid: Samus Returns game on Nintendo eShop or Game Store on Nintendo.com, and redeem your Gold Points for the Metroid: Samus Returns Nintendo 3DS Home Theme (Nintendo 3DS).
- You can also redeem your My Nintendo points for these new custom wallpapers for your computer or compatible mobile device:
Also new this week:
- Lichtspeer: Double Speer Edition (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Double Dragon 4 (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- The Bridge (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- ACA NEOGEO BLUE’S JOURNEY (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- NeuroVoider (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Physical Contact: 2048 (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Crystareino (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- China Warrior (Virtual Console on Wii U)
- DETANA TWIN BEE (Virtual Console on Wii U)
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel.
Part time employee of a major video game retailer.