GameMill Entertainment today released Nickelodeon Kart Racers, a new multi-player console racing game that features iconic Nickelodeon animated characters from SpongeBob SquarePants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Rugrats, Hey Arnold! and more, as they race on 24 different Slime-themed tracks. Nickelodeon Kart Racers is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch for $39.99 and is rated E for Everyone.
“Launch day is finally here,” said Mark Meadows, Partner of GameMill Entertainment. “The characters featured in Nickelodeon Kart Racers are timeless and it’s been a pleasure uniting them in a brand new universe for all generations to enjoy. It is our hope that this game will bring people together for shared fun and competition!”
- Choose a racer from 12 of the most iconic Nickelodeon animated series: SpongeBob SquarePants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Hey Arnold!, Rugrats and MORE!!!
- Race on 24 different Slimed-filled tracks including Bikini Bottom, NYC sewers, Tommy Pickle’s house, Arnold’s school and more!
- Awesome Co-Op and Local Multi-Player for non-stop action the entire family will love!
- Customizable Karts with multiple power-ups and special attacks!
- Team-based co-op multiplayer, players can perform devastating fused attack for TONS of FUN!
- Slime overload will have you turning you Karts into jet-ski racers!
Part time employee of a major video game retailer.