The new social hub of Port Nyanzaru welcomes players to the mysterious land of Chult at the beginning of their journey. In an all-new campaign for consoles, players will hunt for the source of the death curse winding along the Soshenstar River, while fending off Yuan-ti, undead and dinosaurs. Old friends will band together against this new threat including Minsc, Boo, Celeste, the famed explorer Volothamp Geddarm, as well as an unexpected ally. A complete list of new features in Tomb of Annihilation on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 includes:
- Chult Jungle Adventure Zone: Explore the Soshenstar River Basin, locating clues and tracking the source of the mysterious Death Curse. Close encounters with prowling dinosaurs and deadly Yuan-ti await adventurers.
- Port Nyanzaru Social Hub: The port will not only grant adventurers safety from the various dangers of Chult, but also act as a home away from home. Vendors, quest-givers and more await in this new destination.
- Tomb of the Nine Gods Dungeon: An end-game experience is now available on consoles for seasoned adventurers with a knack for feats of daring. This dungeon features powerful bosses, ancient puzzles and a challenge unlike any before in Neverwinter.
- Monster Hunts with Volo: The famed explorer and monster authority ventures to Chult, offering players the opportunity to track and catalogue local beasts. D&D game designer and all-around maestro, Chris Perkins, voices the famous Volo in Neverwinter.
- Tomb of Annihilation Campaign: Following the conclusion of the Death Curse storyline, players will open up an end-game campaign exploring the Soshenstar River, leading into the heart of Chult to unlock new boons.
- Other features: An additional bag slot, private PvP queues, dinosaur mounts, heroic encounters and repeatable adventures are now available.
Neverwinter is a free-to-play action MMORPG that features fast-paced combat and epic dungeons. Players explore the vast city of Neverwinter and its nearby lands, learning the vivid history of the Forgotten Realms while battling its many enemies. Neverwinter is available on PC and is free to play digitally on Xbox One (with Xbox Live Gold) and PlayStation 4 (PlayStation Plus not required).
Tiffany "CeissaDesiste" Toms
Long time female gamer who has been playing all genres since the Atari 2600 and Commodore 64 days. Freelance Graphic Artist, Web Designer, Beta Tester, and studied one year of Game Design. I play games on PC, PS4, PS3, Wii, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, 3DS, Xbox 360, PSVita, and Android. Freelance Writer, Reviewer, and News Editor/Asst. Director for Anjel Syndicate since the site launched! Part time employee of a major video game retailer.