Nordic Games today announced that MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore will come to current gen consoles in Q4 2015.
“We are excited to move forward to the current generation with MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore” comments Roger Joswig, Producer at Nordic Games. “We prepared a lot of exclusive and new stuff for this version and hope that players enjoy the fully loaded version as much as we do.“
“Today, we’re happy to announce Supercross Encore is coming to the latest generation of consoles. The power of these new systems means: more detailed bikes, brand new gear with high res textures, other graphic improvements, as well as a higher frame rate for a more fluid feel. We’re excited to bring our newest instalment of MX vs. ATV to our fans,” said Ken George, Executive Producer at Rainbow Studios.
Exclusive content for MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore (current gen) when compared with MX vs. ATV Supercross (PS3/X360), released in October 2014:
- 12 Outdoor Nationals tracks from MX vs. ATV Alive
- 2 Open World environments from MX vs. ATV Alive
- Free Ride – Explore the world by yourself or with your friends online.
- Waypoint – A fan favorite available for the first time with the Alive environments. Find the quickest path to reach all of the gates before your competition does.
- Brand new and updated 2015 apparel, licensed from top Motocross companies
New content (non-exclusive):
- 5 Rhythm Racing tracks – A new game mode and first for the MX vs. ATV series. Drag race your friends down straightened out Supercross dirt tracks filled with obstacles and jumps. Practice your Rhythm Racing by yourself in single player or take on your friends online and with split screen racing.
- Updated high-res rider models, bikes, and track textures which are rendered in true HD.
- The entire audio system has been re-mastered which includes adding in for the first time 3D positional and new environmental effects. This new audio results in a more clear and immersive high definition experience for the player.
- Smoother online play.
- Introducing a tutorial section explaining controls and pro tips offering guidance for newcomers to the series.
- New UI elements with an improved flow
Anjel Syndicate Editor-in-Chief, Gamer, Lover of Books, Conjurer of Words, Worlds, and Stories, Coffee Worshiper, and Nova Scotian.
“I’ve been gaming since I stood on milk crates to reach the controls. New games, retro games, you name it, I probably love it.”