Blazing Griffin is excited to announce that PC-exclusive multiplayer stealth-em-up, Murderous Pursuits, lavishly launches on Steam on April 26th, 2018. Available for wishlisting now, Murderous Pursuits will retail for $19.99 USD at launch, and will be joined by a deluxe edition of the game ($29.99 USD) that will feature a digital art book, additional character skins and more.
Check out the first episode of an all-new mini-series shining a spotlight on Murderous Pursuits’ loveable cast of rapscallions, with more webisodes coming soon:
Not content to make would-be assassins wait until April, Blazing Griffin is kicking off the first Murderous Pursuits Closed Beta on Friday, March 23rd at noon Eastern Time, and keeping things going until Sunday, March 25 at noon Eastern Time. Those looking to get access to the first Closed Beta have three options: Join the official Discord and keep an eye out for codes, sign up for the mailing list, or follow the game on Twitter. There’ll be a ton of opportunities to get in, so keep an eye out!
From the team behind the Ship series, Murderous Pursuits is a tense multiplayer stealth game in which up to 8 players plot glorious murder as they track their assigned quarry, avoiding hunters and hiding in plain sight. This means players will need to put on their best bot impression in order to succeed, as they blend in to the scores of party guests discussing high art and eating the finest Scottish pies the British Empire can afford.
Murderous Pursuits slips out of the shadows and onto Steam (PC) on April 26th, 2018 and kicks off its first Closed Beta on March 23rd. Plus, if you’ll be attending PAX East, do be sure to keep an eye out for the Blazing Griffin team at Booth #15043, where they’ll be on-hand to demo Murderous Pursuits and walk you through the finer points of Victorian assassination. For the latest updates, visit Blazing Griffin’s official website, follow the game on Discord, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and follow the Blazing Griffin team on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
About Murderous Pursuits
- Thrill of the Hunt: Identify your quarry, plan their extravagant murder and set it into motion, all before another player wises up and does the same to you
- Think like an AI: Use busy, reactive environments to your advantage, as you hide in plain sight and mimic the actions of surrounding AI party-goers to get the jump on your quarry
- The best laid plans: Outmaneuver your adversaries and react to changing plans on the fly with a variety of abilities including disguises, flash bombs, and counters
- Murder with excellence: Be discrete, commandeer a high-value weapon, and dance over your quarry’s lifeless body to earn Mr. X’s favour
- Human after all: Play solo or online multiplayer with other players, featuring support for custom game options and wickedly intelligent bots
- An alternate reality: Step aboard the HMCS Britannic, a state-of-the-art, colonial time ship built at the height of the British Empire’s lavish Victorian era. It also just so happens to fly
Tiffany "CeissaDesiste" Toms
Long time female gamer who has been playing all genres since the Atari 2600 and Commodore 64 days. Freelance Graphic Artist, Web Designer, Beta Tester, and studied one year of Game Design. I play games on PC, PS4, PS3, Wii, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, 3DS, Xbox 360, PSVita, and Android. Freelance Writer, Reviewer, and News Editor/Asst. Director for Anjel Syndicate since the site launched! Part time employee of a major video game retailer.