Square-Enix announced they are bringing a brand new Kinect exclusive title via XBLA on June 29th. Mini Ninja Adventures will have you kicking ass and fighting your way against an evil Samurai Warlord. Here’s some details from the press release…
Developed by Side-kick Ltd, Mini Ninjas Adventures will be coming exclusively to Xbox Live Arcade priced at 800 points. Future ninjas can look forward to taking on 21 different levels and a range of boss battles armed with physical and magical attacks that will have the evil samurai running in fear, all supported by the incredibly responsive game engine.
“We are thrilled to be working with Square Enix and IO Interactive. Bringing Hiro to life using Kinect gave us an excellent opportunity to use our passion for motion games to create a deep arcade title that is fun for all” said Asaf Sela, founder and creative director of Side-kick.
So pack your ninja stars, sword and more and get ready for adventure…a Mini Ninjas Adventure!
Mini Ninjas Adventures will be available in English, French, Italian and Spanish
- 21 Different Levels – All packed with multiple different enemies, and environments
- Mini Games – Put your Ninja skills to the test across a range of mini games
- Boss Battles – Take on the ultimate Ninja challenge with fiendish boss battles
- Gesture Driven Combat – Put your body through the full Ninja workout, controlling multiple weapons with movement and voice-activated attacks
- Physical and magic attacks – Easy to learn, tricky to master
- Character upgrade system – Customise your character to suit your Ninja style
David "AnjelusX" Slauenwhite
Anjel Syndicate Editor-in-Chief, Gamer, Lover of Books, Conjurer of Words, Worlds, and Stories, Coffee Worshiper, and Nova Scotian. "I've been gaming since I stood on milk crates to reach the controls. New games, retro games, you name it, I probably love it."