Today, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE) released Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition, the expanded version of the critically acclaimed video game developed by Monolith Productions. The game is now available in North America for $49.99 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Also released today is the Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition launch trailer.
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor earned more than 160 awards and nominations, including Game of the Year at the 2015 Game Developers Choice Awards, eight awards from the 2015 D.I.C.E. Awards and GameSpot’s Game of the Year Award. The Game of the Year Edition expands on the blockbuster video game, featuring all currently available DLC packs, which add hours of exciting new gameplay to the original award-winning adventure. Added features include:
- Skins: The Dark Ranger, Captain of the Watch, Lord of the Hunt, The Bright Lord, Power of Shadow and Lithariel Skins
- Runes: Hidden Blade, Deadly Archer, Flame of Anor, Rising Storm, Orc Slayer, Defiant to the End, Elven Grace, Ascendant, One with Nature
- Missions: Guardians of the Flaming Eye, The Berserks and The Skull Crushers Warband Missions
- Challenge Modes: Test of Power, Test of Speed, Test of Wisdom, Endless Challenge, Test of the Wild, Test of the Ring, Test of Defiance Challenge Modes
- Additional Features: Photo Mode
.Long time female gamer who has been playing all genres since the Atari 2600 and Commodore 64 days. Freelance Graphic Artist, Web Designer, Beta Tester, and studied one year of Game Design. I play games on PC, PS4, PS3, Wii, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, 3DS, Xbox 360, PSVita, and Android.
Freelance Writer, Reviewer, and News Editor/Asst. Director for Anjel Syndicate since the site launched! Part time employee of a major video game retailer.