Bioware and EA have finally announced that Mass Effect 3 will get a collector’s edition! The Mass Effect N7 Collector’s Edition will retail for $79.99 and release on March 6th, 2012 alongside the regular edition of the game. This edition will be available in limited quantities according to the announcement on the official Bioware forums, so get your pre-orders in early if you want to own one. The collector’s edition will be available for both Xbox 360 and PS3 owners.
This limited collector’s edition will include:
• Premium metal case featuring commemorative artwork of both male and female versions of Commander Shepard.
• 70-page hardbound art book featuring hundreds of unique and gorgeous illustrations from the BioWare development team.
• Limited edition Mass Effect comic by Dark Horse Comics, complete with unique cover artwork.
• Join the ranks of the N7 with the premium fabric N7 patch.
• Exclusive 4×6 lithographic print featuring a one-of-a-kind piece of artwork.
• A full collection of in-game content that can’t be found anywhere else!
o N7 Arsenal Pack – Bring the firepower with the N7 Sniper Rifle, Shotgun, SMG, and Pistol.
o Robotic Dog – A faithful sidekick to keep you company on board the Normandy.
o Squadmate Alternate Outfit Pack – New appearances for squad members Ashley, Kaiden, James and Liara.
o N7 Hoodie – For Commander Shepard’s casual days on board the Normandy.
• Relive all the greatest moments of Mass Effect 3 with the digital soundtrack.
• Xbox LIVE Normandy prop for your Avatar. (Available on Xbox 360 version only.)
• Display your initiation in the N7 ranks with a collection of forum and social badges, avatars, and perks
.Long time female gamer who has been playing all genres since the Atari 2600 and Commodore 64 days. Freelance Graphic Artist, Web Designer, Beta Tester, and studied one year of Game Design. I play games on PC, PS4, PS3, Wii, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, 3DS, Xbox 360, PSVita, and Android.
Freelance Writer, Reviewer, and News Editor/Asst. Director for Anjel Syndicate since the site launched! Part time employee of a major video game retailer.