As a small taster of what to expect when Leviathans arrives on October 20th, see the below previously unreleased screenshot:
Coupled with the release of Leviathans will be the traditional free update, dubbed “Heinlein”. Containing upgrades and improvements for all players, just some of the highlights include:
- A convenient Auto-Explore feature.
- Rally points for your freshly-assembled Navy.
- The Expansion Planner Interface.
- An overhaul of Strategic Resources.
- Clearer specialization/role for ship types.
- More options for customizing new galaxies.
- New smarter Sector Governors.
For more information on either Leviathans or the Heinlein patch Paradox Development Studio releases regular developer diaries on their forums
David "AnjelusX" Slauenwhite
Anjel Syndicate Editor-in-Chief, Gamer, Lover of Books, Conjurer of Words, Worlds, and Stories, Coffee Worshiper, and Nova Scotian. "I've been gaming since I stood on milk crates to reach the controls. New games, retro games, you name it, I probably love it."