Ar nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star is a fantasy, sci-fi, ‘7-Dimension’ RPG that takes place in a world where music and song can create magic. It tells the compelling story of a civilization that lost their planet and has been roaming the edge of space for 2000 years in search of a new home. The player follows two sets of characters: Delta and Casty, whose goal is to protect humanity and save the world, and Ion and Earthes, who are trying to find Ion a way home to Earth. The player can change between both pairs and discover a way to combine their storylines and strengths to eventually solve the mystery that shrouds their on-going struggles.
Ar nosurge Plus Updates:
– New Costumes
- New costumes for the four main characters (Delta, Earthes, Casty, and Ion)
- Beat the game to unlock even more costumes for the above four characters
- New “Purification” costumes for the additional characters
-New “Purification” Partners
- Sarly, Nelo, and Shurelia can be selected as conversation partners during Purification.
- Some DLC available from the previous version comes pre-loaded!
-Updates and Balancing
- Full featured tutorial
- Synthesis Shop Events viewable from menu
Developed by GUST and published by KOEI TECMO America in North America, Ar nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star will be available for digital download on the PlayStation Vita on July 2, 2015 for $39.99. This game has been rated T for Teen by the ESRB.
Tiffany "CeissaDesiste" Toms
Long time female gamer who has been playing all genres since the Atari 2600 and Commodore 64 days. Freelance Graphic Artist, Web Designer, Beta Tester, and studied one year of Game Design. I play games on PC, PS4, PS3, Wii, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, 3DS, Xbox 360, PSVita, and Android. Freelance Writer, Reviewer, and News Editor/Asst. Director for Anjel Syndicate since the site launched! Part time employee of a major video game retailer.