The Dungeons 2 PlayStation 4 Edition will boast an impressive collection of additional on-disc content including the “Pixieville,” “Morningwood,” “A Chance of Dragons,” “A Song of Sand and Fire,” and “A Clash of Pumpkins” add-on packs, adding more skirmishes, missions, and enemies for the Ultimate Evil to eviscerate.
Get the full scoop on the PS4 system edition from our Lead Producer over on the PlayStation Blog, and tune in later today to our Twitch channel to get a first look at Dungeons 2 PlayStation 4 Edition. The stream will start today at 8:00 AM Pacific / 11:00 AM Eastern on Kalypso’s Twitch channel.
Check out the new screenshots and teaser trailer below to get a flavor of what the Dungeon Lord is cooking up for the Dungeons 2 PlayStation 4 Edition:
The Dungeon Lord is back – and this time he’s serious! Take control of the mighty Dungeon Lord and craft a network of unique and terrifying dungeons, recruit an army of fearsome creatures and command two new factions. Taking over the underworld isn’t enough though. Prepare to defend your Kingdom against those pesky heroes, go above ground to wage war on their human cities and use the ‘Hand of Terror’ to take direct control over your minions, issue commands, and even dish out a swift slap to keep them in line.
The extensive campaign story mode is packed with even more of the dark humor which made the original Dungeons a hit and is peppered with numerous references to various fantasy books, movies and TV shows. Additionally, you can test your strength in four different game modes in multiplayer for up to four players with other Dungeon Lords online.
Features of Dungeons 2 PlayStation 4 Edition:
- Dungeons 2 PlayStation 4 Edition contains the Dungeons 2 base game along with: “Pixieville,” “Morningwood,” “A Chance of Dragons,” “A Song of Sand and Fire,” and “A Clash of Pumpkins” content add-ons, providing 11 additional maps, tons of new opponents, and over 30 hours of additional game time
- Featuring a thrilling single player campaign with 2 playable factions, 26 unique creatures, multiple types of heroes and game modes, Dungeons 2 is the Dungeon Manager simulation game, you’ve been waiting for
- Dungeons 2 offers unique gameplay: In the underworld, Dungeon manager simulation. And in the overworld, tactical real-time strategy
- Thanks to the ‘Hand of Terror’ you can always keep control of your subordinates and give targeted commands
- Leave the darkness of the underworld, and venture to the overworld and leave the beautiful cities of the humans in ruins
- Four competitive online-multiplayer modes for up to four players
Tiffany "CeissaDesiste" Toms
Long time female gamer who has been playing all genres since the Atari 2600 and Commodore 64 days. Freelance Graphic Artist, Web Designer, Beta Tester, and studied one year of Game Design. I play games on PC, PS4, PS3, Wii, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, 3DS, Xbox 360, PSVita, and Android. Freelance Writer, Reviewer, and News Editor/Asst. Director for Anjel Syndicate since the site launched! Part time employee of a major video game retailer.