SQUARE ENIX helps players beat this summer’s heat with cool in-game promotions for its popular mobile games DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA and STAR OCEAN: ANAMNESIS. Fans can take part in new quests, obtain login bonuses, and much more.
The Summer Festival, running now through September 3, 2018, treats players to the following promotional content:
- Login Bonuses – Players will be treated to generous rewards simply by logging in daily, including Draw Tickets, Higher Power Orbs, Dissidia Points, and more.
- Summer Draws – The first Multi Draw from two special draws will be free to all players. The first special draw is currently available, and the second will start from August 20.
- Limited-Time Summer Co-Op Quests – Players can participate in weekly co-op quests with community score challenges and obtain Summer Medals, which may be exchanged for fabulous rewards like 4-star Artifacts, Power Stones, and more.
- Summer Moogle Stamps – Players can obtain and use exclusive stamps in co-op mode during the Summer Festival.
Summer vacation has come to space! The following exciting content awaits all players for a limited time:
- Login Bonuses – Players who login daily now through August 16, 2018, and then again from August 21 – September 4, 2018, will be treated to generous bonuses including gems, 50-Stamina Tickets, a 5-star Ace Character Ticket, and more.
- Banner Characters – Swimsuit versions of Myuria and Miki are available as powerful new characters now through August 21, 2018.
- Achievements – From now through September 4, 2018, players can receive generous rewards, such as crystals and prisms, for completing Daily Achievements.
DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the Apple App Store and on Google Play. STAR OCEAN: ANAMNESIS is available now on the App Store and Google Play for free download with in-app purchases in the US, Canada, Singapore, Australia, and New Zealand, with availability in other countries currently being considered.