The Wild West. A place where the law is made by those with a gun in their hands and enforced by the henchmen at their command. A place where death is no stranger and undertakers work overtime… especially when people start playing Desperados III.
This real-time tactics game, developed by German game studio Mimimi (who earned their spurs with the critically acclaimed title Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun), lets players command a band of Desperados led by fan-favorite gunslinger John Cooper, who’s hunting down his nemesis.
Heavily inspired by the first game of the franchise, Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive, Desperados III will allow players to approach each mission with a wide variety of routes and solutions. As your gang will always be outnumbered, only smart use of both the environment and each Desperado’s unique character skills will guarantee a victorious outcome.
Desperados III will ambush your PC, PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, and Xbox One family of devices, including Xbox One X, in 2019.
For more information on the game, please visit https://desperadosgame.com/.
About Desperados III
Desperados III is a modern real-time tactics game set in a harsh Wild West setting. You take control of a ragtag band as it grows into a highly functional group of unlikely heroes and heroines. These very different and strong personalities struggle to cooperate at first, but ultimately join forces to combine their distinctive specialties and challenge a seemingly superior foe. Hunted by ruthless bandits and corrupt lawmen, the Desperados need to turn the tables with every mission.
- Command up to five Desperados and use their lethal skills to stealthily thin out the enemy rows.
- Approach each mission with a huge variety of paths and solutions.
- Resolve large, seemingly impossible enemy setups with careful planning and perfectly timed executions.
- Witness the glory of classic Wild West scenarios like frontier towns, desert canyons, Mississippi swamps, sprawling modern cities and many more by day and night.
- Defeat your foes by going in guns blazing, or choose a more stealthy, non-lethal option. Further adjust the game to your playstyle with various difficulty settings and special replayability challenges.
Tiffany "CeissaDesiste" Toms
Long time female gamer who has been playing all genres since the Atari 2600 and Commodore 64 days. Freelance Graphic Artist, Web Designer, Beta Tester, and studied one year of Game Design. I play games on PC, PS4, PS3, Wii, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, 3DS, Xbox 360, PSVita, and Android. Freelance Writer, Reviewer, and News Editor/Asst. Director for Anjel Syndicate since the site launched! Part time employee of a major video game retailer.