Feb. 13 is just a hop, skip and time jump away, so ATLUS Senior PR Manager Jacob Nahin shows off what’s inside the Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology launch edition in our latest unboxing video. This unboxing is different from our usual ones because there are different ways the unboxing could end, all thanks to time travel!
Like the game and the effects of time travel, see how he uses the White Chronicle for just a simple unboxing video.
Demo Now Available for Download
For those who can’t wait for Feb. 13 to arrive, download the Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology demo today in the Nintendo eShop! Get familiar with the story and the game’s mechanics, then transfer your save file when the game launches.
Free Nintendo 3DS Theme
Give your 3DS a timely makeover with the Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology 3DS theme. The theme is completely free and the only thing it’ll cost you is the minutes it takes to download the theme. It’s now available in the Americas in the Theme Shop.
There will be a variety of character art, consumable items, and more as DLC starting on launch day. Here’s the release schedule.
February 13 (Launch Day!)
- Growth Ring ($1.99): Consumable item. Gain additional EXP.
- Mole Armlet ($1.99): Consumable item. Gain additional money.
- New Difficulty: DEADLY (Free): Unlock “Near Death” difficulty.
- Chibi Art Pack ($2.49): Switch main character art to Chibi art.
- Classic Art Pack ($2.49): Switch main character art to original version’s.
- Bathing in Mana ($3.99): Fan service event. Each character will show up ready for a swim. Plus an additional boss battle.
- Rage of the Fallen ($2.49): Rescue Aht and Marco in New Granorg in different timeline.
- Under the Moonlight ($2.49): Investigate information leak with Eruca and Rainey in New Granorg in different timeline.
- Settling the Score ($2.49): Investigate the distortion in time with Rosch and Gafka in different timeline. Fight against seven bosses in sequence.
- Meeting in the Chasm ($2.49): Explore the hidden past of Nemesia.
- Hunting Corridor (2.99): A dungeon that you can find an item to boost up your character parameters.
Tiffany "CeissaDesiste" Toms
Long time female gamer who has been playing all genres since the Atari 2600 and Commodore 64 days. Freelance Graphic Artist, Web Designer, Beta Tester, and studied one year of Game Design. I play games on PC, PS4, PS3, Wii, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, 3DS, Xbox 360, PSVita, and Android. Freelance Writer, Reviewer, and News Editor/Asst. Director for Anjel Syndicate since the site launched! Part time employee of a major video game retailer.