Yesterday at gamescom, in partnership with Activision and Sledgehammer Games, Microsoft revealed plans to celebrate the upcoming launch of “Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare” with the Xbox One Limited Edition “Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare” Bundle available for pre-order now for $499 at select retailers (including Microsoft stores).
Beginning November 3, the Xbox One Limited Edition “Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare” Bundle will deliver everything gamers need to prevail in a new era of “Call of Duty.” Featuring a massive 1TB hard drive and in-game sound effects, the console is emblazoned with Sentinel Task Force iconography inspired directly from the game. The wireless controller looks like an artifact from the technologically advanced, cutting-edge battlegrounds of the future. Plus, get the Digital Edition Personalization Pack, Limited Edition exoskeleton and the Advanced Arsenal, which includes a bullet brass exoskeleton and the EM1 Quantum directed energy custom weapon.
The Xbox One Limited Edition “Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare” Bundle also includes a digital full-game download of the “Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare” Day Zero Edition, with early access and double XP on November 3, plus two custom weapons
Synonymous with Xbox, the “Call of Duty” series continues to set the bar for interactive entertainment with cinematic campaign experiences and engaging multiplayer features that set the bar for online play, featuring a passionate fan base like no other.
For loyal fans of the franchise who haven’t joined the next gen, the Xbox One Limited Edition “Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare” Bundle is the perfect way to get your boots on the ground.
Available now for pre-order and in limited supply only, the Xbox One Limited Edition “Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare” Bundle includes:
- Custom Xbox One console with 1 terabyte hard drive and in-game sound effects
- Custom Wireless Controller
- Digital full-game download of the “Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare” Day Zero Edition, featuring early access and double XP on November 3***, plus two in-game custom weapons: the AK-12 G Assault Rifle and Crossbow-B2
- Additional in-game bonus content:
o Limited Edition bundle exoskeleton
o Advanced Arsenal which features the custom EM1 Quantum directed-energy weapon and a bullet brass exoskeleton
o Digital Edition Personalization Pack
- 1 Chat headset, HDMI cable, and power supply
For core gamers who already own an Xbox One and want to own a piece of the future of combat, the Xbox One “Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare” Wireless Controller will be available for individual purchase for $69.99 and features detailed artwork inspired by “Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare,” matching the design of the custom console. Designed for “Call of Duty” enthusiasts, the custom controller includes a bonus Supply Drop to unlock in-game content. The Xbox One Limited Edition “Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare” Bundle and “Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare” Day Zero Edition are both available November 3, 2014 in participating regions.
See below for more details on “Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare”:
Power Changes Everything.
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, developed by Sledgehammer Games, harnesses the first three-year, all next-gen development cycle in franchise history, and again brings certain to-be announced add-on content first to Xbox.
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare envisions a powerful future, where both technology and tactic have evolved to a ripped-from-the-headlines-of-tomorrow story. Academy Award® winning actor Kevin Spacey stars as Jonathan Irons – one of the most powerful men in the world – shaping this chilling vision of the future of war.
An Advanced World:
- “Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare” takes place in a plausible future in which technological progress and today’s military practices have converged with powerful consequences.
- In this carefully researched and crafted vision, Private Military Corporations (PMCs) have become the dominant armed forces for countless nations outsourcing their military needs, redrawing borders and rewriting the rules of war.
- And Jonathan Irons, the founder and president of the world’s largest PMC – Atlas Corporation – is at the center of it all.
An Advanced Soldier:
- Powerful exoskeletons evolve every aspect of a soldier’s battle readiness, enabling combatants to deploy with an advanced lethality.
- The introduction of this gameplay mechanic delivers enhanced player movement and verticality through boost jumps and grappling, covert cloaking abilities, and biomechanics that provide unparalleled maneuverability, strength, awareness, endurance, and speed.
- With the advent of the exoskeleton and newly advanced armor and weaponry, every soldier engages in new levels of tactical combat unlike ever before, fundamentally changing the way gamers play “Call of Duty” across all modes.
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare takes multiplayer gameplay to new heights. The core movement system is fundamentally changed with exoskeleton technology, and new reward systems deliver Call of Duty’s most personalized and customizable multiplayer experience to date.
- With all-new movements, abilities, weaponry and equipment of the future, both fan-favorite and new game modes require strategic adaptation, creating the most dynamic, action-packed multiplayer experience in Call of Duty history.
An Advanced Arsenal:
- Harnessing the power of next-gen platforms, “Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare” introduces a new hi-tech, advanced arsenal and ability set, arming players with all-new equipment, technology, perks, and vehicles like hover tanks and highly specialized drones.
- Players can also choose between standard ammunition and an all-new class of directed-energy weaponry that enables new gameplay dynamics.
- And with exoskeletons delivering a massive force multiplier and unprecedented tactical freedom, “Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare”evolves the combat to new levels.
Tiffany "CeissaDesiste" Toms
Long time female gamer who has been playing all genres since the Atari 2600 and Commodore 64 days. Freelance Graphic Artist, Web Designer, Beta Tester, and studied one year of Game Design. I play games on PC, PS4, PS3, Wii, 3DS, Xbox 360, PSVita, and Android. Freelance Writer, Reviewer, and News Editor/Asst. Director for Anjel Syndicate since the site launched! Part time employee of a major video game retailer.