With last year’s release of a full-scale CG movie and an original anime series, the FINAL FANTASY XV universe continues to expand its universe with stunning new reveals at this week’s Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3). The latest projects from the universe include:
FINAL FANTASY XV main game:
- Support of next level hardware including the Xbox One X, first showcased at this year’s Xbox E3 2017 Briefing. FINAL FANTASY XV also supports PlayStation 4 Pro.
- “FINAL FANTASY XV: EPISODE PROMPTO” DLC, where players can experience an all-new episode playing as Prompto on June 27. Future DLC episodes include “FINAL FANTASY XV: EPISODE IGNIS” and “Multiplayer Expansion: Comrades.”
- Free Updates and New Content, including the “Regalia Type-D” update, planned for release on June 27. This new update gives the player greater freedom to drive the Regalia off-road through various environments.
- MONSTER OF THE DEEP: FINAL FANTASY XV, a new fishing action PlayStation®VR game unveiled at the PlayStation E3 Media Showcase and set to release this September. The new trailer for this game is available on YouTube: https://youtu.be/pScXfvonzxY.
- KING’S KNIGHT –Wrath of the Dark Dragon–, a new action RPG mobile game featuring a completely new story and world with multiplayer support for up to four players. This app will be available in 2017 for iOS and Android devices.
The new FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE E3 2017 trailer:
Tiffany "CeissaDesiste" Toms
.Long time female gamer who has been playing all genres since the Atari 2600 and Commodore 64 days. Freelance Graphic Artist, Web Designer, Beta Tester, and studied one year of Game Design. I play games on PC, PS4, PS3, Wii, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, 3DS, Xbox 360, PSVita, and Android. Freelance Writer, Reviewer, and News Editor/Asst. Director for Anjel Syndicate since the site launched! Part time employee of a major video game retailer.